Last updated October 2022
Company is committed to the Privacy Principles (including the FTC Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising) and all relevant provisions of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”), Attack Control. Comply with Unsolicited Pornography and Marketing (“CAN-SPAM Act”), the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (“TCPA”) and other U.S. federal and state privacy laws .
In this policy, “company” or “we”, “us”, “our” means Label Products BV, a company incorporated in the Netherlands, having its registered office at Steenovenweg 5, 5708 HN Helmond, The Netherlands.
- What personal data do we collect
By using this website, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and that you have given us your consent to allow your dependents who are minors to use this website.
When you visit our website, we may record/collect the following data:
- Your phone number and email address.
- Your IP address and timestamp of your device.
- Information about your device, browser and operating system.
- Referrer URLs you use during your visits.
- Data profile of your registration and deletion of your details on our website.
- Why we collect your data?
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- To provide, operate and maintain our Service and allow access to your account.
- To process, complete and follow up on cases and requests for products, service, support and information.
- To check whether you can use our service.
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our service and products.
- To detect and prevent possible fraud.
- To send you promotional emails which we think you may find interesting.
- To contact you so that you can complete surveys and participate in market research.
- To be able to adapt our website to your online behavior and interests.
- To comply with the terms of the law, enforce our terms or other legal rights or where required by regulation or required by a court or governmental authority.
We collect personal data that is important for the above purposes and try not to store it longer than the prescribed times. We store your personal data for the time required to fulfill the stated purposes or longer if required by law. After this specific time has elapsed, all data will be deleted.
If you no longer wish to receive emails from the company, you can click the link and unsubscribe.
- The legal bases for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter (a), (b), (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with Section 24 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter (a) of the GDPR for cookies that require consent.
We use your personal data for the above purposes after: (a) your consent; (b) the performance of an agreement with you; (c) our interests in making our website available; (d) our interests to operate our website, unless these are overridden by your interests; (e) comply with legal and regulatory obligations, such as B. records for tax purposes or the provision of information to a public body or authority.
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your computer, tablet or mobile device if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer. A cookie file is stored in your browser and enables the website or a third party to recognize you and facilitate your next visit.
The data we collect with cookies is used to tailor our website to your needs. After we have used the data for the analyses, it is completely deleted from our systems.
Please do not think that we will have any control over your computer through cookies. This is just to control which pages you find useful and which you don’t and so we can offer you a better experience.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do this through your browser settings. However, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. Also, keep in mind that if you decide not to accept cookies, some features of our Service may no longer work for you.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter (e) of the Regulation (GDPR) in conjunction with Section 24 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and/or Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter (a) of the GDPR for cookies.
- Your rights regarding peronal data
In addition to applicable data protection laws, you have (under certain conditions) certain rights in relation to your data. You can obtain further information and advice on your rights from the data protection authority in your country. You can request information about your rights by contacting us.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing purposes (i.e. emails in which we inform you about other services that may be of interest to you or contact you about various potential offers).
- The right to be informed: The right to be informed. You have the right to receive information that is easy to understand, how we use your data and what your rights are. Therefore, we are providing you with the information contained in this policy.
- The right to correction: You have the right to have your data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete. You can request that we correct possible errors in our stored data.
- The right to delete: You have the right, apart from the specific information, to request that your data stored by us be deleted.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to block or restrict further use of your data. If processing is restricted in accordance with these rights, we can still store your data but not use it. We have a list of people who have requested that further use of their information be blocked to ensure this notice is followed going forward.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to receive and reuse your data for your own purposes across different services. For example, if you decide to switch to a new provider. However, this is not a general right and there are exceptions.
- The right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to complain to your national data protection authority about the way in which we process your data.
- The right to withdraw your consent: If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to refuse/withdraw your consent at any time (but what we have done with your personal data up to that point with your consent does not mean that it was unlawful). You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please inform us if your personal data changes during the period for which we store it.
- Protection and security of personal data
The company is committed to protecting your information and keeping it confidential. The company has taken all necessary measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access and disclosure using the latest technologies and software, which help us to keep all the information we collect online secure.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, we have developed security measures to deal with any potential personal data breach. You and any applicable regulator will be notified in the event of a breach of protection.
We are not responsible for the security of third party applications and services or for the data collected by third parties. Please ask these third parties how they protect your data.
- Disclosure of Personal Data/Information
We may be required to disclose your personal information to certain authorities or other third parties in accordance with the law, e.g. B. to law enforcement authorities in the countries where we or third parties operate on our behalf. We can therefore also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with the law in order to defend the interests of the company, e.g. B. in court proceedings or in connection with official matters.
As a result, in cases where we decide to sell, buy or otherwise reorganize our operations in certain countries, we may disclose your personal information to prospective or actual buyers, or receive personal information from sellers.
- Choice and Changes in Information
Our marketing emails will tell you how to unsubscribe from further marketing emails. If you unsubscribe, we will not be able to send you further marketing-related emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business to you, and may also include requests to participate in surveys about your use of and satisfaction with the Services.
You can send us inquiries about your personal data via our email. You may change your contact or marketing choices, and update, access, delete, or make other changes to your personally identifiable information or any content you post on the Services, as consistent with your rights set forth above. We can only meet the legally required requests.
In addition to the choices, as further explained in this Policy, there are many ways that web browser signals (also: “Do Not Track” or “DNT”) and similar mechanisms can indicate your decision to opt out of tracking, but be aware of all of these mechanisms we are not. You can use other tools to control data collection and usage; including the controls described in this Policy.
- International transfer of personal data
We may offer products and services using resources from different countries around the world. If your personal data is transferred from the EU to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), necessary security measures will be taken to protect your data; we ensure that all transfers of data comply with applicable data protection laws and our instructions.
- Links to Other Sites
The Company shall not be liable for any cost, expense, loss of profits, damage to reputation, damage, liability or any other type of loss or damage that you may suffer as a result of your decision to provide your personal information to us. This disclaimer does not apply to users from official areas in which such disclaimers are not permitted.
The Company may make changes to this Policy at any time and will post the revised version on the Website. If a revised version should represent significant changes, these will take effect immediately and will be noted by the above update date. You should check this page from time to time to be notified of any changes. Your use of the site following such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes.
- Governing Law
This Policy and any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of any kind arising out of or in any way related to this Policy (including any non-contractual disputes) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Dutch law.
In the event of a dispute, the parties agree that the competent court in Amsterdam shall have jurisdiction to hear and/or decide any dispute, controversy or claim (including non-contractual disputes, controversy or claim) arising out of or related to these Terms, also with regard to the validity, the creation or the termination.
- Contact details
If you have any questions regarding your personal data, access, rectification or deletion of your data, please contact us at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (English)
- email@example.com (German)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (French)
or call us at:
- +18663008985 (USA)
- +448000729935 (UK)
- +498002309023 (DE)
- +43800909739 (AT)
- +33800945428 (FR)
We will get back to you as soon as possible.
The Company does not provide a guaranteed response time, but aims to respond to your questions within five (5) business days.